Saturday, December 16, 2023

The wound that will never heal

I never even thought in my life all along that this will happen. 

For the last  few months, am hallucinating that still we are having that friendly banters, but she has gone away.

Every day I stumble up with some or other occasion telling people, oh I forgot to tell this to her. Today sure will do. I am missing the music conversation. 

Every Carnatic music discussion will end up saying "ஆயிரம் சொல்லு ஜி என் பி மாதிரி யாரும் பாட முடியாது'.

Another favorite banters every fortnight we have on MSS, the counter will come 'என் சி இருந்துருந்தா ' will pause and smile. 

இன்னிக்கு பொரிச்ச கூட்டு பண்ணினேனேன் if I update ' தேங்காய் துவையல் அரச்சியா ? the question will come.

There is great work ethics in whatever she do in day to day life. Never give up and எதையும் சுலபமாக கடந்து போகும் அந்த பார்வை. The braveness to any situation, never ever get afraid for anything, not buckling under any kind of pressure.

But all said and done, there is a big guilt am carrying and will till my last breath. I should have taken care of her better. She deserved a better farewell, though I still don't accept that it will happen.

Amma..... please forgive me.

Her birthday today, 16th December !







No comments: